Benefits open enrollment begins Monday [Oct. 2], and will be available for eligible Mississippi State University employees through October 31, 2017. Open enrollment is required only if you are adding new coverage, changing existing coverage, or canceling coverage. If you aren’t adding new coverage, changing existing coverage, or canceling coverage, you do not need to participate in open enrollment and your current benefits will continue into 2018.
The Human Resources Management (HRM) website www.hrm.msstate.edu provides information and resources needed for Open Enrollment.
For those who do not have access to a computer, please visit HRM in person at McArthur Hall, Room 150, or call 662-325-3713 to obtain information.
Off-campus open enrollment options include:
* North Mississippi Research and Extension Center, Verona, Tuesday [Oct. 3], 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Delta Research and Extension Center, Stoneville, Thursday [Oct. 5], 10 a.m. to noon and 1-2 p.m.
* Central Mississippi Research and Extension Center, Raymond, Friday [Oct. 6], 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Coastal Research and Extension Center, Biloxi, Oct. 12, 8-10 a.m.
* Meridian Campus, Oct. 12, 3-6 p.m.
All online elections must be completed by Oct. 26. Completed application forms must be received by HRM no later than Oct. 31.