means Locate This Place
on the Campus Map
Galleries and Museums
- Cullis & Gladys Wade Clock Museum
- Located at the Cullis Wade Depot, this collection of over 400 clocks and watches dates back as far as the early 1700s. Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 662-325-5203.
- Cully Cobb Museum
- Showplace for more than 350 antique tools and primitive machines. Forest Products Laboratory. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 662-325-2116.
- Department of Art Gallery
- Rotating exhibitions of regional and national scope. McComas Hall. Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Sunday 1 - 4 p.m. 662-325-2970.
- Dunn-Seiler Museum
- Rocks, fossils, and other geological pieces, including a Triceratops skull. Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 662-325-3915.
- Giles Hall Gallery
- For more information call the Department of Art at (662) 325 - 2970 or the School of Architecture at (662) 325 - 2202
- Historic Costume and Textiles Collection
- Costumes and related items dating from the mid-1800s to the present. Moore Hall. Tours by appointment only. 662-325-2950.
- Lois Dowdle Cobb Museum of Archaeology
- Artifacts from the ancient Middle East and the Southeastern United States. Cobb Archaeology Building. Tours by appointment only. 662-325-3826.
- Mitchell Memorial Library
- A variety of scheduled exhibits and permanent exhibits from its collections, including The Charles H. Templeton Sr. Music Museum and memorabilia from alumnus and best-selling author John Grisham. 662-325-7679.
- Mississippi Entomological Museum
- Third largest insect collection in the Southeastern United States, with 1 million specimens. Includes the Ross Hutchins and David Young photograph collections with more than 40,000 slides and prints. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 662-325-2989.
Contact the MSU Welcome Center for general tours of the Mississippi State campus or to schedule multiple museum and gallery trips. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 662-325-5203.
Prospective students may also arrange for campus tours conducted by student recruiters.