Industrial Education Building
Industrial Education and Seed Laboratory. 1900. Italianate. The Industrial Education Building started out as the Textile Building, home of the short-lived textile school. By 1914, with virtually no enrollment, the textile school dismantled its machinery and was out of business. This building is easily recognized because of its distinctive twin towers and triple arches. Throughout its history, this building has been home to agricultural engineering, the building and grounds department, and most recently, to the technology and education program. The National Register of Historic Places added the Industrial Education Building to its list in 1975.