Landmark Buildings at Mississippi State

McCain Engineering Building

McCain Engineering Building. 1905. Beaux Arts. Richard H. Hunt, architect. Known for many years as the Engineering Building, it was eventually named for Professor Dewey M. McCain, longtime head of the civil engineering department. Renovated in 2003, it currently houses the Dean of the Bagley College of Engineering and the industrial engineering department.

Cornerstone.