Super Bulldog Weekend parking, road plans
April 19, 2012
MSU employees and students are being made aware of several campus parking lot changes and road closures for Mississippi State's 26th annual Super Bulldog Weekend beginning Thursday [April 19].
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18
- 5:30 p.m. A portion of Lakeview Road will be blocked off for pedestrian safety during the 2012 SEC Men's Tennis Tournament.
THURSDAY, APRIL 19-SUNDAY, APRIL 22
- 3 p.m. The parking lot behind Memorial Hall closed (Gameday lot No. 34).
- 5:30 p.m. The parking lot north of McArthur Hall closed (Gameday lot No. 10).
FRIDAY, APRIL 20
- 4:00 p.m. The Junction opens for tailgating.
- 5:30 p.m. Parking adjacent to Newell-Grissom Building closed (Gameday lot No. 5).
- 5:30 p.m. Parking adjacent to McCarthy Gym closed (Gameday lot No. 19).
- 5:30 p.m. Parking in front of Garner Hall closed (Gameday lot No. 12).
- 5:30 p.m. Parking in the gated lot south of the Lloyd-Ricks-Watson Building closed.
- 5:30 p.m. The southern entrance to C.Q. Sheely Circle closed (The MSU night shuttle route will adjust accordingly.)
- 7 p.m. B.S. Hood Road between Barnes & Noble Bookstore and Davis Wade Stadium closed.
SATURDAY, APRIL 21
- 1 p.m. Stone Blvd. and Creelman St. closed.
Vehicle owners are asked to adhere to the above closures. Owners of vehicles not removed by these dates/times will be contacted and asked to relocate their vehicles. Within a reasonable time, vehicles not moved will be relocated to the back of the parking lot behind the Industrial Education (IED) Building.