Parking Information For October 3rd Football Game
October 2, 2009
Due to a record amount of rainfall in the month of September, several grass parking areas on campus have been damaged and will be temporarily unavailable in order to allow them to dry and be repaired.
On Saturday, October 3rd, the following changes will be in effect:
- The grass commuter lot at the corner of Blackjack Rd. and Stone Blvd (accessed from Buckner Ln.) will be closed.
- The grass lot at the corner of Coliseum Blvd. and East Lee Blvd. will be closed.
- The News media lot has been moved from Barr Ave. to lot 14 off George Perry St at Butler Hall.
- Bulldog Club Reserved Lot 27 will be relocated to Sorority Row immediately west and across Bully Blvd. from the current location.
- Bulldog Club Reserved Lot 7 sustained damage in the southern most part of the lot which required repairs to an underground power line. Approximately half of Lot 7 will be unavailable on Saturday, October 3rd. The usable portion of the lot will be filled on a first-come first-served basis with any remaining Lot 7 pass holders being relocated to the gated lot south of Hand Laboratory. To access this lot, members should use Bully Blvd. and President's Circle around Allen Hall. Bulldog Club members with reserved passes in Lot 27 or 7 may also proceed to any game day only pay lots and will be admitted by showing their reserved parking pass, which will be punched for Game 3.
There are additional reserved parking lots in grass areas that will be available barring additional rain prior to the game. Please monitor www.mstateathletics.com for any additional changes to gameday parking.
Bulldog Club members who have reserved parking passes in Lots 11, 13, 17, 21 or 23 are strongly recommended to avoid Blackjack Road and enter campus off HWY 12 onto Bully Blvd. to access these parking lots.
Mississippi State University and the MSU Athletic Department appreciates your understanding and cooperation as we make temporary shifts in parking to ensure that our campus will remain beautiful. Again, fans are encouraged to arrive early and enjoy campus and all the activities surrounding home football games.
To view the 2009 Gameday Fan Guide, which includes a review of gameday policies as well as a parking map, please visit www.mstateathletics.com/gameday.