Sign-up underway for ORC&S Scavenger Hunt
Are you ready to test your knowledge of Mississippi State University? Is your closet, house or office a little low on Bulldog gear? If so, sign up now for the 2012 Office of Regulatory Compliance and Safety Scavenger Hunt.
Space is limited to compete for more than $1,000 in prizes that include four lower-level tickets to the Auburn vs. MSU football game, MSU laptop cases, framed 11x16 photos of campus landmarks, and a lot of MSU gear.
Sponsors are ORC&S, the Office of Research and Economic Development, MSU Athletics, MSU Foundation and University Relations.
Ready for the challenge? Here is how to enter your team:
1. Participation will be limited to the first 50 teams that register. Registration ends Friday, Aug. 24.
2. Teams may be composed of one to four people. The team captain must have a valid MSU email address.
3. To register your team for the Scavenger Hunt, send an email to Erin Kiess at email@example.com. In the email, please include:
-- Team name
-- Team captain’s name and email
-- Name of all team members
The team captain will receive a confirmation email.
Playing is easy. Here's how it works:
1. Each registered team captain will receive an email at 8 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 27 with directions and the question set. All teams will have until 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 29 to turn in their packets.
2. Each question is a riddle. Decode the riddles to reveal fun facts about MSU and ORC&S. All of the answers can be found on the MSU website. Some questions require you to take a picture of your team at a location on campus so have your smartphones or cameras ready.
3. To be considered for the prizes, you must correctly answer at least 15 of the 20 questions.
If you have any questions or would like to register your team, please contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-325-8543.