The following resources can help you stay informed on the latest updates regarding coronavirus
The CDC recommends simple steps to prevent the spread of illnesses.
REMEMBER TO TAKE EVERYDAY PREVENTIVE ACTIONS that are always recommended to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands; germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.
If you have additional questions or concerns about coronavirus or other health issues, contact MSU’s Longest Student Health Center and Dr. Cliff Story, director of University Health Services, at 662-325-7539.