Required Publications and Student Policies
The Mississippi State University Annual Security Report and information involving students and student records that are required to be published by institutions of higher education and other information previously contained within the "Bulldog Handbook," (such as student policies and the student code of conduct) can now be found by clicking the Internet Web links below:
Mississippi State University Annual Security Report
This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned and controlled by MSU; and on property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. This report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, sexual assault, and other matters. If you have questions, please contact the Dean of Students Office at 662-325-3611.
The Report in HTML
- 2013 Crime Statistics for Mississippi State University
- Alcohol and Illegal Drugs—policies, educational and substance abuse info
- Preventing Campus Crime—info, reporting procedures, policies
- Preventing Sexual Assault—info, definitions, reporting procedures, university judicial process
- Sexual Assault Services Office—team members and contact information
- Mississippi Sexual Offenders Registry—State Of Mississippi sexual offender registry website and information
University Policies Relating to Students and Student Records
All MSU students are responsible for knowing and abiding by these policies.