With the Women’s Basketball Team hosting the University of New Orleans at 11 a.m. on Wednesday [Nov. 15], MSU Transportation would like to let the campus community know of the following impacts:
- Commuter permits will be valid in any commuter zone throughout the day.
- Staff who park in the McArthur Hall lot need to enter via Barr Avenue
- The following parking lots will be manned at 7 a.m. with access only allowed to those with the appropriate game credential:
- Commuter North lot at the Palmeiro Center
- New Commuter North lot between Lakeview Drive and the Hump
- Mize Garage
- Northern Portion of the Sanderson Center lot
- Road between the Hump and Dudy Noble Field.
- With the game at 11 a.m. and with over 70 school buses attending the game, a heavy vehicle and pedestrian presence is expected from 9:30–11:00 a.m. and from 1–2 p.m.
- Those entering and exiting campus in this area during ingress and egress times should expect delays and should avoid the area if possible.
Please contact Parking and Transit Services at 662-325-3526 if you have any questions.