Mississippi State’s Extension Service is offering “Extension Engage!” webinars via the Canvas platform.
Faculty and staff can access all recorded sessions on Canvas for self-directed study. In-service credit is available for those who watch the videos and complete the related quizzes or assignments for individual sessions.
To access the recorded webinars:
- Log on to the Intranet (https://intranet.extension.msstate.edu). If you’re not on the MSU network, you’ll first need to log in to the VPN.
- On the left side of the Intranet home page, click on “Canvas Courses.”
- Click on “Access Course” to the right of “Extension Engage!”
- On the Dashboard page, click on the “Extension Engage!” box to access course materials.
Currently available webinars include:
- Strategies for Managing Work/Life Balance
- Remote Leadership: Dos and Don’ts
- Virtual Communication Strategies
- Professional Networking in a Virtual World
- Workplace Change and Resilience
- Extension Program Planning Best Practices for Online Learning Experiences
- Continuing to Evaluate Extension’s Good Work
- Emotional Intelligence
- Giving and Receiving Good Feedback
- Teaching the Extension Way
- Best Practices for Creating Social Media Videos
For more information, contact Marina Denny, MSU School of Human Sciences assistant professor, Extension specialist and MSU Extension Apprenticeship Program director, at email@example.com.